Alaidh's daily diary

Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Purring Gourmet!


Catfood Soup (serves 1)
1 part water
1 part canned catfood (preferably something for failing kidneys)
dash of glucosamine (if in tablet form, pulverise into a powder)
sprig of catnip (optional)
Mix together water, catfood and glucosamine supplement and heat in microwave approximately 15 seconds (microwave ovens vary, so make sure soup does not get too hot). Remove from microwave and stir to make sure all lumps have dissolved. Add catnip for garnish if desired.
Enjoy!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:32 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

     
  • At 10:54 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    Alaidh, you're a star over at SOMC again!

     
  • At 9:56 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Alaidh,

    Just checking in today in case you have a report from the vet. But I was reading back in your entries, and this is just how Mama makes my soup! Isn't it DEEElicious? She stirs in my Cosequin and my essential fatty acids, and I gobble it right up.

    We don't have fresh catnip though, so she uses a sprinkle of dried as garnish, along with my Metacam.

    She's going to make me some today. I can't wait!

    I hope you have good good good news from your vet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home