Alaidh's daily diary

Friday, February 22, 2008

FACEPLANT!!

Check it out! I'm on Stuff On My Cat again!! This time I'm in another contest. Apparently people find it funny when kitties sleep on their faces; I have no idea why.
Mummy submitted the above picture of me sleeping at Granny and Grampa's last Christmas. Their house was so warm and cosy, and I really liked that little mini-desk of Grampa's...it felt like a beanbag chair!!
Mummy is now regretting not sending in this other picture of me in a faceplant and defying the laws of gravity! I was REALLY comfortable!!


Mummy's always wondering, though, how the heck can I breathe??!?

3 Comments:

  • At 8:07 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Alaidh! I'm with your Mom - How CAN you breath with your face in the pillow like that?!??! LOL


    directormll

     
  • At 10:56 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy birthday, Alaidh.

     
  • At 1:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, Alaidh, what's happening in your life?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home